Cannes Culinary Program
May 11–27, 2013
"As the only student program officially recognized and sanctioned by the Festival de Cannes and the Marché du Film, The American Pavilion Student Program offers participants a unique experience and unparalleled access to both the Festival and Market."Jérôme Paillard, Executive Director, Marché du Film, Festival de Cannes
Each year, the Cannes International Film Festival provides a select, elite group of students with a front-row seat to the cultural experience of a lifetime. More than just another boot camp, the exclusive Culinary Program is a targeted and hands-on approach to effectively presenting unique and stylish menu items to hundreds of daily visitors.
Learn, Work, Connect
• Experience the cuisine of the South of France.
• Visit wineries, working kitchens, vineyards and outdoor markets
• Culinary Boot Camp: Help prepare over 1,000 meals a day for film industry professionals in The American Pavilion
• Plan and prepare cuisine for high-profile parties, intimate dinners and celebrity events
• Meet other working chefs
• Meet other like-minded culinary students