Applications are considered complete when all of the following items have been uploaded to the The American Pavilion site (Items 1,2 &3), and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or received at The American Pavilion mailing address (Items 4,5,6 &7) and a $50 non-refundable application fee has been paid.
1. Application form
2. Essay questions
3. One standard passport sized headshot photo for accreditation in digital .jpg format. Minimum dimensions: 100×140 pixels, maximum file size: 1 mb. File must be titled as applicant’s full name (ie: doe_john.jpg).
4. Copy of college or business school transcript (email or mail)
5. Current resume (email or mail)
6. Letter of recommendation from professor. Letter must be signed and on letterhead (even if scanned and sent digitally).
7. Letter of recommendation from a current or former employer. Letter must be signed and on letterhead (even if scanned and sent digitally). If you are not now or have never been employed, submit two letters from two different professors or other factulty.
Completed applications are reviewed by The American Pavilion Selection Committee on a rolling basis. Candidates who meet all of the requirements for admission will be contacted for a telephone interview and notified of a decision on a first come, first served basis.
All completed applications received by December 9, 2016 will be considered Early Decision. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as the program can fill up quickly.
Payment may be made on-line with major credit cards or by check or money order, made payable to The American Pavilion. Payments by check and application items 4-7 can be mailed to:
Cannes Culinary Program Selection Committee
The American Pavilion
9336 West Washington Boulevard
Building C, Suite 106
Culver City, CA 90232