You've graduated. Now what? Planning a move to Los Angeles? Want to learn about career opportunities in the entertainment industry? Want to find a job in the entertainment industry? L.A. Intensive is the program for you.
Jumpstart Your Career!
Ask the pros
• Get hands-on career advice from industry professionals
• Learn about a range of career opportunities in the entertainment industry
• Panel discussions with industry professionals
Go inside Hollywood
• See how television productions are made
• Find out what happens behind the scenes in Hollywood
• Experience the nuts and bolts of the film business
Learn about the geographic and cultural resources of Los Angeles
"I learned more in a few days than I did in three years at University!"
—Christina, LA Intensive 2013 Alumna
1. Completed online application form with essay questions
2. Current résumé
3. Unofficial college (or high school) transcript – If you haven’t received grades from your current college, please include your high school transcript (or previous school transcript) along with a list of your current classes.
4. Photo for identification – Photo should be ID-style, of face only, with a light background and no headwear or other items/people in the photo. Format: jpeg; minimum dimensions: 300×420 pixels; maximum file size: 1 mb.
5. Non-refundable application fee of $55
Completed applications are reviewed by The American Pavilion Selection Committee on a rolling basis. Candidates who meet all of the requirements for admission will be contacted for an interview and notified of a decision on a first come, first served basis.
If accepted into the program, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is due within 1 week of acceptance to hold your spot.
The balance of $2,995 is due no later than June 1, 2023. Please note that all fees are non-refundable.
Failure to comply with the above stated conditions may result in forfeiting your place in the program.
Adherence to all COVID-19 safety protocols will be required. Depending upon conditions at the time of travel, this could include proof of vaccination, masking, and/or frequent testing. We will keep participants updated regarding policies and safety measures put forth by the CDC.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2023
Program Fee Final Due Date: June 1, 2023
LAI Program Fee: $3,495
Program Dates: Summer 2023 – TBC
If accepted to the Program, students are responsible for travel arrangements to and from Los Angeles.
Program Fee includes:
Eight nights of shared accommodation
Breakfast and dinner each day
Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, The San Fernando Valley and beach media district