Cannes Film & Business Program
May 8–23, 2016 | New! Watch Student Videos
"As the only student program officially recognized and sanctioned by the Festival de Cannes and the Marché du Film, The American Pavilion Student Program offers participants a unique experience and unparalleled access to both the Festival and Market."Jérôme Paillard, Executive Director, Marché du Film, Festival de Cannes
system for Festival and Market screenings.
Learn, Work, Connect
• Three-day pre-Festival orientation with workshops and seminars
• Participate in The Roundtable Series
• Attend Festival and Market screenings
• Complete an internship at The American Pavilion, the de facto headquarters for the American film community, or at a company doing business at the Marché du Film. Partner companies include The Weinstein Company, Lions Gate and ICM.
• Screen your film in the Roger Ebert Conference Center
• Network with industry insiders
• Meet like-minded students from all over the world