Registration for 2019 is now open!
The American Pavilion at the Cannes Film Festival is your full-service business and entertainment venue, just steps away from the Palais. For over 30 years, The Pavilion has served as the primary focus for the American presence in Cannes. Enjoy a relaxed seaside environment with all of the desired amenities and necessary professional services to make your time at the Festival successful, productive, and enjoyable!
Standard MembershipExtensive Amenities Just For You!
- Wireless Café – Complimentary wi-fi. Stay connected and productive!
- The Roger Ebert Conference Center – Gain insight and interact with industry luminaries in an intimate conference setting.
- Full-Service Restaurant & Bar – Featuring a menu of daily specialties made with fresh, local ingredients!
- Coffee & Tea Bar – Enjoy authentic American coffee and specialty drinks from Coffee of Grace.
- Business Services – Laser printing, photocopying, and other administrative services available!
- Publications – Pick up the International New York Times, official daily Festival calendars, trade publications, directories, and more!
- Events & Parties – Members’ welcome party with wine, beer and appetizers. Also opportunities for networking, entertainment and fun!
- The American Pavilion is open 9:00AM – 6:00PM daily throughout the Festival
- Please note: The American Pavilion is located within the International Village, which requires official Festival or Marché du Film credentials for entry, without exception. Please see the Festival website for further information on the accreditation process.
- Pre-Fest (through May 13, 2019)$150 USD
- On-Site (May 14–25, 2019)$200 USD
Red Carpet MembershipAn Unparalleled, Personalized Experience . . .
All of the benefits afforded our Standard Members, as well as:
- Reserved Priority Seating for Conference Center Events
- Nightly Cocktail Hour
- Reserved Dining Tables with Dedicated Wait Staff
- Convenience of Establishing a Food & Beverage Tab for the Duration of the Festival
- Complimentary Coffee and Croissants (9:00AM – 11:00AM) on our Seaside Red Carpet Terrace
- Priority Wi-Fi Access
- Business Services & Assistance
- Complimentary Gift Bag from our Sponsors
- 10 Complimentary Transferable Day Passes for One-Time Guest / Client Admission
Red Carpet Membership
- Pre-Fest (through May 13, 2019)$900 USD
- On-Site (May 14–25, 2019)$1000 USD
Since its inception, The American Pavilion has served as the hub for Hollywood's presence in Cannes. It's the place to be if you want to be in the middle of the action.
– Roger Ebert
– Roger Ebert
Send us an email Call: (310) 837-4500