Each June, over 12,000 creatives, marketers, & technologists from 94 countries gather in Cannes for a week of learning, celebration & networking at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, showcasing the finest creativity in media worldwide. AmPav's newest Intensive offers Marketing, Advertising, Design, and Media students close-up access to this esteemed Festival. Recent speakers included Al Gore, Marissa Mayer, Usher, Pharrell Williams, and Sir Martin Sorrell. Apply now for 2020!
Picture yourself... at the International Festival of Creativity, Cannes Lions!
"From fashion designers to hip-hop entrepreneurs; creative geniuses to F1 stars; talk show hosts to the world's biggest brands - Cannes Lions brings together some of the world's brightest minds to inspire in a setting unparalleled by any other media event." - STEVE LATHAM, Head of Talent
1. Completed online application form with essay questions
2. Current résumé with two personal references – Résumé MUST include two personal references at the bottom — one professor or academic advisor, and one current or former employer — listing their names and titles, their relationships to you (e.g., professor or employer), and their email addresses and phone numbers. If you have never been employed you may use a different professor or other faculty from your school as your second reference. *Please kindly note that letters of recommendation are not required, we only ask for the contact information of your references as stated above.
3. Unofficial college (or high school) transcript – If you have not yet received grades from your college, please include your high school transcript (or previous school transcript) along with a list of your current classes.
4. Photo for Festival credentials – Photo should be ID-style, of face only, with a light background and no headwear or other items/people in the photo. Format: jpeg; minimum dimensions: 100×140 pixels; maximum file size: 1 mb. File must be titled as applicant’s full name (e.g., Doe_John.jpg).
5. Non-refundable application fee of $100
Completed applications are reviewed by The American Pavilion Selection Committee on a rolling basis. Candidates who meet all of the requirements for admission will be contacted for a telephone interview and notified of a decision on a first come, first served basis.
All completed applications received by December 6, 2019 will be considered Early Decision. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as the program can fill up quickly.
Conditions of Acceptance:
If accepted into the program, applicant has four days to confirm participation in the program. Failure to confirm acceptance may result in losing your place in the program.
If accepted Early Decision, a non-refundable payment of $1650 is due within two weeks of acceptance to hold your place in the program. The non-refundable balance of $1625 is due 30 days later.
If accepted General Admission, a non-refundable payment of $3275 is due within two weeks of acceptance.
Failure to comply with the above stated conditions may result in forfeiting your place in the program.